1. Large mailboxes: Each user gets 50 GB of mailbox storage and can send messages up to 50 MB in size.
2. Outlook support: Users can connect via their supported copies of Outlook to our Hosted Exchange, so they can use the rich client application they are already know.
3. Web-based access: For web-client access, Outlook Web App provides a premium browser-based experience that matches the look and feel of the full Outlook client.
4. Mobility: Mobile access is available from all phones that can receive email, including Windows Phone, iPhone, Android, and Blackberry devices.
5. Shared calendar and contacts: Users can compare calendars to schedule meetings and can access collaboration features, including shared calendars, groups, the global address list, external contacts, tasks, conference rooms, and delegation capabilities.
6. In-Place Archive: Reduce inbox clutter by automatically moving old messages to an In-Place Archive.
7. In-Place Hold: Use In-Place Hold to preserve deleted and edited mailbox items from users' primary mailboxes and In-Place Archives.
8. Unlimited storage: Take advantage of unlimited storage (50 GB of storage in the user's primary mailbox, plus unlimited storage in the user's In-Place Archive).
9. Data Loss Prevention (DLP): Control sensitive business data with built-in DLP policies based on regulatory standards such as PII and PCI, which help to identify, monitor, and protect sensitive data through deep content analysis.